This morning was the annual (8th?) holiday party in my piano studio. Everyone played a solo selection--most were memorized, and the students brought cookies to exchange as well as canned goods to donate to our local food closet/pantry. Here's a picture of the group (one misisng) near my "idea wall" that Emily designed for me this year. Also pictured are the gifts I gave to the students: microwavable hand warmers for chilly days, and oatmeal, milk and honey soaps for their parents (or, as I told them, "whoever pays for your piano lessons") as a thanks for their business in 2010. I had hot wassail (non-alcoholic, of course) punch and Mom's apple cake for them to eat.
1 comment:
OK, where was the Martha Stewart Magazine photographer? Everything looks great, Jana! I am glad to see your students as older kids - I keep imagining them as little kids with grubby fingers!
Post a Comment