Monday, January 24, 2011

Recipe Contest

Leigh's Chicken Spread in Phyllo cups
Jana's Roasted Artichoke Dip on Pita Chips

Jana's Mexican Spinach Dip on Scoops


Leigh's Olive Bread




Mom's Chips and Cheese!



Mom's Stuffed Celery. Crystal Check: Grandma Ziembo's from Germany






Emily's Tomato Bread





Emily's Peanut Butter Bars. China check: Mikasa Imperial Rose







Emily's Steamy Steak Teriaki Kabobs










Emily's Shrimp Salad Cups in Baked Wonton Wrappers









4 comments:

Leigh said...

Wowee! Everything looks so yummy! You're right--I'm hungry now after looking at those pics.

Jana said...

Oh my goodness, I'm drooling all over the computer keyboard. What a great appetizer spread! I especially like your choice of dishes (fun to see the Grandma Z one--was that a wedding gift?) Nice job on the photos, Dorie and Abbey! And thanks so much for the prizes and for the recipes from your class--what a nice bonus!

Emily Nieminski said...

Awesome! Great job on the execution, Dorie! I sure wish I could've been there to taste them all. Thanks again, PDub 2.0!

Mari said...

Good job my domestic goddess sistas!!