It's like deja vu all over again!Seriously, I totally remember that day. Ira Gallaway and a priest sharing the duties: such a great ecumenical par-tay!
That's funny! But I always pictured Wally as a unitarian.
Re Emily: I don't know about that, but he does believe in inter-species dating!
Jana:You must have been thinking of cowboy music or something. No Ira G. at this party!
Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I sure thought there was someone who was non-Catholic officiating there also. Bill Jones? Walter Kennedy?
Jana, maybe you're thinking of the two sets of (Catholic & non-Catholic) godparents--Uncle Ed & Aunt Shirley, and the Yateses.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's like deja vu all over again!
Seriously, I totally remember that day. Ira Gallaway and a priest sharing the duties: such a great ecumenical par-tay!
That's funny! But I always pictured Wally as a unitarian.
Re Emily: I don't know about that, but he does believe in inter-species dating!
Jana:
You must have been thinking of cowboy music or something. No Ira G. at this party!
Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I sure thought there was someone who was non-Catholic officiating there also. Bill Jones? Walter Kennedy?
Jana, maybe you're thinking of the two sets of (Catholic & non-Catholic) godparents--Uncle Ed & Aunt Shirley, and the Yateses.
Post a Comment