Cute!!!!! As always!
Does that make James officially a tater tot???? (be sure to share that one with Todd, OK? I don't come up with winners very often).
(Todd here): Yep, he is quite the spud!
Todd, let's just hash this whole thing out right now.
Nice! However, I am a little too fried to mince words with my half-baked ideas!
It's a good thing you like James a latkes I'm tempted to borrow him for a while.
THREAD WINNER! THREAD WINNER!
Hey, thanks for the moral support Em . . . means a lot since I'm going up against a pro!
"Pro-pun"?! I didn't even know they had a league!
I just mean, going up against someone with such a propunsity for word play . . .
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Cute!!!!! As always!
Does that make James officially a tater tot????
(be sure to share that one with Todd, OK? I don't come up with winners very often).
(Todd here): Yep, he is quite the spud!
Todd, let's just hash this whole thing out right now.
Nice! However, I am a little too fried to mince words with my half-baked ideas!
It's a good thing you like James a latkes I'm tempted to borrow him for a while.
THREAD WINNER! THREAD WINNER!
Hey, thanks for the moral support Em . . . means a lot since I'm going up against a pro!
"Pro-pun"?! I didn't even know they had a league!
I just mean, going up against someone with such a propunsity for word play . . .
Post a Comment