Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our baby went to school today!

Here's Jack, all ready for school with his new bag made by Mommy. He isn't always cooperative about getting his picture taken, so these aren't great. Here he is standing by his cubby at school (you can see it to his left). He did really well today! Whew--relieved! He was a little hesitant for me to leave at first, but he didn't cry at all, and once he got playing with something he was good for me to go. When I picked him up, the teacher said he was really good and helpful, too. Yay! I think he enjoyed it. When he came out and saw James and I waiting for him, he gave James a hug and kiss. So cute! He'll go every Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11:30.

2 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

CUUUTTEE! Aww, he's growin' up!

Jana said...

Love this--he's adorable! The bag totally makes the outfit!