Thursday, January 23, 2014

Shannon's Wedding Reception Weekend

Here are some photos I took of the reception. I'm sorry I didn't get more before the lights went down. The food pictures are from Lynne's brunch. I have to give special mention to the orange/cranberry and the caramel apple cinnamon rolls! Everything was so good, it would've made Cyd jealous had she been there! The red cookie was given away as a party favor and made by Shannon!








2 comments:

Mari said...

Good pics! Of course Shannon made the Hawaiian shirt cookies along w/ like 8 other desserts (Hawaii themed)the week leading up to the reception. They were all awesome. Brunch food amazing too.

Jana said...

I love these and wish so much I could have been there. Shannon, I am . . . speechless, hearing of all the desserts, and even seeing this shirt cookie . . .I have no idea how you got all of that done. Just looking at the details of the flowers on this cookie, I am amazed at your culinary artistry! Perhaps it's time to teaching and just open your own sweet shop! Anyway, thanks again for sharing these Em and congrats, S and J!