That was one of the sweetest and most creative gift ideas I've seen in a long time.
We are loving ours, and the kids are getting a kick out of seeing the old coupons and recipes on the calendar. I think that Mom had at least one of these Campbells ones, and also a calendar or two from Kellogg's. She would save up labels and send for that kind of stuff all the time.
I know we also had a Campbell's Christmas ornament she got in the same way, that got broken at one point. Anyway, thank you!
1 comment:
Jimmy, those are all so wonderful!
That was one of the sweetest and most creative gift ideas I've seen in a long time.
We are loving ours, and the kids are getting a kick out of seeing the old coupons and recipes on the calendar. I think that Mom had at least one of these Campbells ones, and also a calendar or two from Kellogg's. She would save up labels and send for that kind of stuff all the time.
I know we also had a Campbell's Christmas ornament she got in the same way, that got broken at one point. Anyway, thank you!
Post a Comment