Remembering your fun birthdays when you got the coolest presents in town, which were decked out some years in Mom's "special wrap" (adorned with cut out pictures from saved greeting cards, etc.).
In the early years I believe there were presents like this:
But later on we were all so envious when you received treasures like these:
I think we were still living on Barker when you received these dolls and the stage!
(If memory serves me correctly, this may have been a gift one year?)
(I think you got this? If not, Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker, or maybe just flavored Chapstick?)
Good times! Hope this year you have just as much fun. Be sure to treat yourself and all your friends to one of these, for old time's sake!
And don't forget to enjoy a pampering beauty/spa experience!
















1 comment:
Awesome pictures!! Sorry I am not there to brush your hair, Dor. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment