Friday, September 24, 2010

Late Happy Birthday to Dad!







Hah pea Burt the dei two yoo, Gym Law who'd!






5 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Great pictures of dad! Caption for photo 1: "I'm not big!"

jim lahood said...

Hey, I love the Mad Gabs wish!!
'An d'man heem or'
Sorry, had to use non-words....

jim lahood said...

Picture 2: Grandma could never get that chili stain out of my shirt, so she put a big piece of tape over it...

Jana said...

Heh. Great captions! I also like the really aspirated Mad Gab phrase there, Dad. Looks like Arabic to me.

Leigh said...

Hey, that gives me an idea. If we all learned Arabic, just think of the fun we'd have with MadGab, Arabic version!

And, I just have to say, Dad was the cutest little boy EVER! (except for jack, of course, who gets some of his cuteness from grandpa jim)