Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One of the "cool" kids

For over a year I've been poring over sewing pattern reviews on a very popular site where people can talk about projects they've completed and review the pattern they used so that others can learn from their experiences. Tonight I posted my very first review there! It's of a top I finished sewing today--unlike some of my recent projects, it actually fits really well and I think I will wear it a lot! Anyway, it was kind of a big deal for me to get up the nerve to post a review there (there are some seriously good sewists on that site!)--if you'd like to check it out, it is right here:

http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=61036

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Cool! The shirt looks so good. I am not brave enough to do clothes yet (despite our sewing class many years ago when we did make clothes). You did a great job. And you got so many good comments on your review!