Wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad it all worked out for Mom to be able to go. Hope the drive home wasn't too difficult (with all the rain).
Jimmy and I think that the top picture should be on this year's Christmas card!
The top picture begs a caption contest! I'll start off with: "In a Mercury you can drive with just your feet!"
I'm pretty sure those are mom's glasses Jimmy's wearing.
I love the picture with the Keylock family and mom and dad. That's a classic. Beautiful.
Emily, in the picture Jack is touching my chin saying "Beard all gone!" It made me laugh since that was a month and a half ago that I shaved it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad it all worked out for Mom to be able to go. Hope the drive home wasn't too difficult (with all the rain).
Jimmy and I think that the top picture should be on this year's Christmas card!
The top picture begs a caption contest! I'll start off with: "In a Mercury you can drive with just your feet!"
I'm pretty sure those are mom's glasses Jimmy's wearing.
I love the picture with the Keylock family and mom and dad. That's a classic. Beautiful.
Emily, in the picture Jack is touching my chin saying "Beard all gone!" It made me laugh since that was a month and a half ago that I shaved it!
Post a Comment