
In response to all the people making fun of the way I looked the first 16 years of my life (including me), here's the perfect movie quote to sum it up:
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
"I was going through an awkward phase... up ... til... now."
Runner up
"When I was growing up, I knew I was different. The other girls were blonde and delicate, and I was a swarthy six-year-old with sideburns."
4 comments:
LOL...my favorite by far!
Em. Get real. You were supercute. The only resemblance to the movie is that our family business (sort of) was a restaurant. End of story!
Jana, you did not see the page of picture after picture of awkward after awkward. I merely decided that I was born at 18 and moved on. I didn't exist previously!
Well, regardless of anything in the past, Em, you are GORGEOUS now! At Mom & Dad's house, I was looking at those pictures of you in Amy's wedding and you were a knockout!
Post a Comment