



Armando and I played a recorder and piano prelude and then I played the whole concert with the choir ("Ceremony of Lessons and Carols"). Apparently during the prelude when I was playing by myself for a while after the recorder/piano pieces were over, waiting for the service to begin, some guy stood up, incensed that people were chatting, and yelled "SHUT UP!!!" and then sat down again! I just found this out tonight during choir rehearsal--didn't even hear it. I guess he didn't understand that the program hadn't actually started yet. Funny though--that's never happened to me before!
Here are some pictures taken after the service by the head of the kids' ministry we work with on Sundays.
3 comments:
That's so funny about the guy standing up like that. I would have felt the same way but never done anything about it! These are wonderful pictures!!! You guys are such a beautiful family. Mando looks great - did he recently lose a little weight?
He lost a bunch of weight last year--just by limiting portion size! He's been able to maintain it pretty consistently: I'm proud of him!
These are wonderful pictures, and it just has to be said again: Mando has great teeth!
Post a Comment