Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More pretty mom . . . and . . . name that baby!


Just wanted to check and make sure you were all awake out there. I did a lot of scanning while I was home so that I could spice up the family blog a bit.
(Some of you should be very, very, afraid).
In the meantime, here is a sweet back porch moment. Can you instantly name who this baby is?
Look at how pretty Mom is here. What a gorgeous profile!

7 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

I'm not gonna answer it, but if you think about it, there were only 2 babies who lived with a back porch. Just sayin'. There's your clue!

Leigh said...

Looks like Jimmy to me! Also, that baby looks about the age Jimmy would have been in the summer. Em would have either been a tiny newborn or a year old. Am I right?

Jana said...

Yep, definitely Jimmers. The thing I can't get over is how reddish and still dark Mom's hair is there. She would be 42 here. Also notice the dark porch--this is the original color it ws painted.

Emily Nieminski said...

Yeah. That's the classic brown color from those classic pictures with the Hanlons. So it's official... it was Jimmy who made mom start going gray!!! Juuust kidding...

Marianna said...

Jimmy - he pulled my bangs out that day; it is a vivid memory still etched in my mind. :)

Jimmy said...

So, you're saying that the gum in my eye was actually payback?

Emily Nieminski said...

I just figured out that those balloons say Happy 6th Birthday. That would have been mine! Cool!