You know, I guess I just took it for granted how beautiful mom was. But throughout the visitation (and people who didn't know mom but saw her online obit or saw my Facebook album) kept commenting, "Wow, your mom was really pretty!" And I guess I just never thought of how other people perceived her. But looking back at these pictures, you can see why dad fell in love with her! You can really see Jana and Leigh in mom, I think. The bright smile - we all have it.
2 comments:
You know, I guess I just took it for granted how beautiful mom was. But throughout the visitation (and people who didn't know mom but saw her online obit or saw my Facebook album) kept commenting, "Wow, your mom was really pretty!" And I guess I just never thought of how other people perceived her. But looking back at these pictures, you can see why dad fell in love with her! You can really see Jana and Leigh in mom, I think. The bright smile - we all have it.
Beautiful pictures--thanks, Jana! Mom was gorgeous. I think she looked especially stunning in the pictures of her and Dad's wedding.
Post a Comment