In case you haven't heard, Andrew bought a house for the newlyweds at 317 Fairmeade Rd
Louisville, KY 40207. Mari wanted me to post some pictures, so here you go! It looks great!
Looks lovely . . . light and spacious! Perfect for your first home together! And I see there is enough room on the grounds for a little guest house/visitor cabin to be built--perfect for when we come to KY to see you!
3 comments:
Looks lovely . . . light and spacious! Perfect for your first home together! And I see there is enough room on the grounds for a little guest house/visitor cabin to be built--perfect for when we come to KY to see you!
Gorgeous! It's so fun to picture you living there!
Thanks sistas! It's unreal but I am very excited. I can only hope to be as good of housewives/domestic goddesses as all my sisters are!
Post a Comment