Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving at the Keylocks'

I hope you all had a lovely day today. We had our friends the Morrows and Eridons at our house today--these are the couples we have done Thanksgiving with for the past 5 years. I made the turkey, stuffing, and two types of cranberry sauce, and the other ladies brought potatoes, salad, rolls, and desserts. Everything tasted so yummy! I was especially happy with my table this year. I made placemats and napkins, and I did a simple centerpiece--a wreath and candle. We ate while the boys were napping, and then they came down later and played with everyone.







2 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Great pictures! I say this every time I see pictures, but those boys look so big!!!!

Jana said...

Oh, I'm so glad you put these up so that we could see your celebration in action! I just LOVE the placemats, and the centerpiece just looks perfect--simple and elegant. Everyone looks so happy to be there!