Friday, November 23, 2012

Just the Four of Us

We had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving today! It was just us for the first time, I think, since the year Andreas was a newborn. It was beautiful outside--cool but sunny, and we ate later in the day which gave us lots of time to watch the parade and for Mando and the kids to rake leaves and pick tangerines (our first crop in three years--they're delicious!). We ate at about 4:00 p.m. and spent some time during the meal reading from our lists of blessings that we had written out in the afternoon. Also I'm including a photo from earlier this week of Mando and Andreas getting ready for a den meeting--I just thought they looked so handsome in their uniforms!
-

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Everything and everyone looks great! I totally want to make something out of that Joel Dewberry fabric now.