My, how you've changed since the last time I saw you, uh, Jimmy!
I can't view these pics. I see a white box with a question mark in the middle. Can you email me these... anyone?
I can't see them either. I thought it was just my iPad, but I couldn't on the regular computer either.
I know, I was joking up there, I can't see them either. They kind of are blurry white with some primary color blogs in the middle. Where is the blog quality control moderator when you need them?
OK, I Can see them now. Leigh, I can't believe how closely that looks like Gonzo!!! Now I know what Jimmy's going to be for Halloween next year!
Love it! Looks great on you, Jimmy. I just guessed on the hat size, so I'm glad it fits!
Now I can see it! Same Jimmy, just all ready for the Muppet Show. Perfect! Nice job there, Leemers.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
My, how you've changed since the last time I saw you, uh, Jimmy!
I can't view these pics. I see a white box with a question mark in the middle. Can you email me these... anyone?
I can't view these pics. I see a white box with a question mark in the middle. Can you email me these... anyone?
I can't see them either. I thought it was just my iPad, but I couldn't on the regular computer either.
I know, I was joking up there, I can't see them either. They kind of are blurry white with some primary color blogs in the middle. Where is the blog quality control moderator when you need them?
OK, I Can see them now. Leigh, I can't believe how closely that looks like Gonzo!!! Now I know what Jimmy's going to be for Halloween next year!
Love it! Looks great on you, Jimmy. I just guessed on the hat size, so I'm glad it fits!
Now I can see it! Same Jimmy, just all ready for the Muppet Show. Perfect! Nice job there, Leemers.
Post a Comment