Thank you for sharing these! I love how every visit there is a Grandpa reading to kid(s) picture--sometime we need to do a whole photo compilation of those!
Everyone looks fabulous. Emily, you are super cool looking. I love your glasses. Leigh, in that one picture at the table with all the food showing, you positively GLOW! I have such beautiful sisters . . .
It's fun to see the blue divided plates in active use, and also the willow ware ones. I also know that whatever you're eating there looks great. I thought for a minute those were "buckeyes" (those peanut/chocolate candies people make) on the plates, before I figured out they were mushrooms!
Isn't Leigh gorgeous?!!! In the last picture, my chin looks huge! It's like the Kouri chin was growing right there on the spot. I thought it was funny that dad and Lynne had practically matching tops, b/c that's not a color you see often in clothing. Totally random! We had a good time playing Scrabble, and those are turkey kefta kabobs with mini peppers, onions and mushrooms and couscous.
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing these! I love how every visit there is a Grandpa reading to kid(s) picture--sometime we need to do a whole photo compilation of those!
Everyone looks fabulous. Emily, you are super cool looking. I love your glasses. Leigh, in that one picture at the table with all the food showing, you positively GLOW! I have such beautiful sisters . . .
It's fun to see the blue divided plates in active use, and also the willow ware ones. I also know that whatever you're eating there looks great. I thought for a minute those were "buckeyes" (those peanut/chocolate candies people make) on the plates, before I figured out they were mushrooms!
Isn't Leigh gorgeous?!!! In the last picture, my chin looks huge! It's like the Kouri chin was growing right there on the spot. I thought it was funny that dad and Lynne had practically matching tops, b/c that's not a color you see often in clothing. Totally random! We had a good time playing Scrabble, and those are turkey kefta kabobs with mini peppers, onions and mushrooms and couscous.
Post a Comment