It's at our house. The first real snow we've had here in two years, so we were missing it too. The bottom set of pics have kind of an antique look to them, I even like seeing the snowflakes on the camera makes it look grainy and vintage. I sent her back out to get the night scenes we had fun-Dorie
3 comments:
How beautiful these photos are--let's see, is this by your house or up by the lake?
It's at our house. The first real snow we've had here in two years, so we were missing it too. The bottom set of pics have kind of an antique look to them, I even like seeing the snowflakes on the camera makes it look grainy and vintage. I sent her back out to get the night scenes we had fun-Dorie
A gorgeous winter wonderland! Perfect for sitting by that fire and eating something yummy--popcorn and hot chocolate maybe!
Post a Comment