Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Visit

Sorry it took me so long to post pictures from the visit from Dad, Jimmy, and Emily! These are different from the ones I e-mailed (though some are similar). I just realized these don't equally represent everyone who was there--mostly Dad and Jack! But I didn't take very many pictures with the camera--more with the iPad.


This is one of the yummy meals Emily made us--steak bites!

Look at James' curls!


Dad and I have been thinking that Jack looks like him as a little boy, so he brought this picture and we compared. Cute, huh?! See next picture, too.



3 comments:

Mari said...

I love the pics, so cute! Can't wait to meet baby Grant and see you too! :)

Emily Nieminski said...

Great pics. Makes me miss you guys all over again! Can you find it in your budget to hire a personal chef and homeschool principal?

Jana said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks for sharing!