Thursday, July 18, 2013

Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

While we all have a personal relationship with the Savior . . .




  . . . apparently Emily knows Him a little better than the rest of us do.

3 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

"I don' wan' go to bed, Jesus!"

Awwww. Grandma Gilkerson's handwriting. How sweet. I think I've seen this before, but I'd love to have it, Jana. Thanks for posting. I needed that this morning!

Leigh said...

Absolutely adorable! I remember seeing that picture--was it from a kids' Bible or something?

Jana said...

It was a little card--probably had a verse on the back. Mom had pasted it into that little album (photos of all of us on some pages, mixed with very large print Bible verses) for Grandma to have at Proctor. It was a cloth covered little album, with a picture of a cardinal (from a Christmas card) pasted on front. Em--I can give you the book, I just want to scan in some of the pictures first.