Thank heaven for little girls--especially the ones that make stuffed paper pictures and love to watch
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman and have a special heart for older people and quietly serve others in countless ways and learn to channel their talents into a wonderful career and have a crazy good sense of humor and are always there for anyone who needs them.
Happy Birthday, Emily Jo!
2 comments:
36?!!!! Don't age me, bro! I'm only 34! Yikes, my ovaries just freaked out a little. Regardless, thanks Jana for the awesome post. You make me feel so loved! However, where did you get all those short haircut photos - I thought I burned them all in a therapeutic bonfire in 2006.
Oops, for some reason I had 1977 on the brain. You were just a glimmer in your momma's eye back in '77.
Heh--therapeutic bonfire. Good one! Emily, you were always adorable, whether you had a Mohawk, a poofy 80s layered 'do, or your current sleek look.
Post a Comment