So I was going through some old photos from Christmas of 2007 of me and Bruce at mom and dad's house and found some nice shots. There were many of me and Bruce as a couple (this was during Bruce's experiment with longer hair) and then, there was a weird person suddenly in the shot with us. It made me laugh as I was quickly scrolling through the photos! There was a sweet shot of Jimmy and Leigh. Then I found these nice ones of mom and dad at the end. Unfortunately, I only had these 2 of mom in this collection. But, I thought I'd share since you might not have seen them! Love, Emily





2 comments:
Aw, I love these! Jimmy rocks. So does Bruce's long hair! I like seeing the ones of Mom and Dad, too. First Christmas in that house? So sweet. They were so happy to be there, I remember.
That's when we all wrote our Christmas memories out for them, I think. I came across those when I was cleaning out the drawers in the desk in the living room and sat and read through them all. Everyone wrote such wonderful things. I know that Mom and Dad just raved and went on and on about how much that meant to them at the time.
Great pictures! Makes me miss Mom so much. Love the crazy hat Jimmy!
Post a Comment