Wow! This is incredible. The photo seems so bright and clear - almost like it was taken recently. I thought it was a picture of Jana at first. She looks so much like Jana here. I zoomed in on the photo and examined her hands. They look wrinkle free and just like Jana's! Short nails, too. Her face almost doesn't look like her b/c she's looking downward, but it makes her look so youthful. Heck, she was probably early 20s here, anyway. The outfit makes me think of something Maria vonTrapp wore! I love the messy hair. Please thank Dan for sharing this with us. Any more hidden gems?
2 comments:
This is absolutely beautiful! Mom looks like a model in a magazine ad or something. Thanks so much for posting!
Wow! This is incredible. The photo seems so bright and clear - almost like it was taken recently. I thought it was a picture of Jana at first. She looks so much like Jana here. I zoomed in on the photo and examined her hands. They look wrinkle free and just like Jana's! Short nails, too. Her face almost doesn't look like her b/c she's looking downward, but it makes her look so youthful. Heck, she was probably early 20s here, anyway. The outfit makes me think of something Maria vonTrapp wore! I love the messy hair. Please thank Dan for sharing this with us. Any more hidden gems?
Post a Comment