Here are a few pictures from our house. Our friends Bev and Kris came over. Jack sat with us for the meal for the first time. The two little guys took their naps while we ate.
There are my pilgrims and Indians!
I loved using Mom's china.
This was the cutest thing--Jack and Bev had fun reading recipes from this children's cookbook.
That food looks totally delish! How do you make your gravy? I just think those placemats look so festive and almost colonial-style--perfect for the day.
What a big deal for Jack to eat with the grownups--such an important transition! So glad you were able to have guests and to enjoy that fellowship.
1 comment:
That food looks totally delish! How do you make your gravy? I just think those placemats look so festive and almost colonial-style--perfect for the day.
What a big deal for Jack to eat with the grownups--such an important transition! So glad you were able to have guests and to enjoy that fellowship.
Post a Comment