First photo: Jack says, "I'm glad I'm a blondie, because I didn't want Aunt Dorie to be lonely as the only blond in the family."Third photo: Jimmy says, "Has anyone claimed that bacon yet? I'm the groom--I get first dibs."Second to last photo: Elena says, "Mom, do you think Jack will fit in my suitcase?"The photo of Mando and Mari just screams for a great caption, but I'm not coming up with one. I know someone will!
Excellent, Le-bird!I knew the one with Jimmy and Mom needed to feature the bacon. The first one that comes to mind with Mando and Mari is,"Mari, I thought you was Mexcian!"
Post a Comment
2 comments:
First photo: Jack says, "I'm glad I'm a blondie, because I didn't want Aunt Dorie to be lonely as the only blond in the family."
Third photo: Jimmy says, "Has anyone claimed that bacon yet? I'm the groom--I get first dibs."
Second to last photo: Elena says, "Mom, do you think Jack will fit in my suitcase?"
The photo of Mando and Mari just screams for a great caption, but I'm not coming up with one. I know someone will!
Excellent, Le-bird!
I knew the one with Jimmy and Mom needed to feature the bacon.
The first one that comes to mind with Mando and Mari is,
"Mari, I thought you was Mexcian!"
Post a Comment