What? No "Big mac filet-o-fish..."?! Man, another cute thing I missed! I love Jack laughing in the background!
What a fun surprise to see this! The kids remembered doing that with you--but I didn't know you had caught video of it!I don't know who is having more fun: these four with the hands or Todd, Jack and Grandpa Jim cooing in the background!
From ShannonEmily...hate to say it, but you did miss out on "Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish..." Elena and I did that a few times too. It is so cute to hear Jack laughing! I had such a good time with all of my sister/family people. Let's do it again soon! Mari?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What? No "Big mac filet-o-fish..."?! Man, another cute thing I missed! I love Jack laughing in the background!
What a fun surprise to see this! The kids remembered doing that with you--but I didn't know you had caught video of it!
I don't know who is having more fun: these four with the hands or Todd, Jack and Grandpa Jim cooing in the background!
From Shannon
Emily...hate to say it, but you did miss out on "Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish..." Elena and I did that a few times too. It is so cute to hear Jack laughing! I had such a good time with all of my sister/family people. Let's do it again soon! Mari?
Post a Comment