Since we now have some decent recent pics of all of us together . . . is there a possibility that the blog header could be updated? Just wondering . . . .
I tried out a new background, to somewhat match the photo (I thought the orange picked up the wood from the church and the other colors match our dresses!). Any thoughts?
Mari took some of the dancing on my camera. I can send you them little by little thru email. Didn't get the cake, though. I didn't see anyone getting table groupings, either.
10 comments:
You da bomb, Emily! Thank you!
I tried out a new background, to somewhat match the photo (I thought the orange picked up the wood from the church and the other colors match our dresses!). Any thoughts?
Works for me! I like variety . . . it's fun to have a change every once in a while!
Thanks Leigh!
Great new background. What a creative family! Thanks for keeping us intresting, Em! It was great day for the LaHoods to look good.
BTW, did anyone take pictures at the reception? i.e. people at tables, the cake, etc. Can you tap into Rachel J's pictures?
Mari took some of the dancing on my camera. I can send you them little by little thru email. Didn't get the cake, though. I didn't see anyone getting table groupings, either.
SOrry, I had to change the blog again, b/c I just wasn't digging what I'd done with the header. Hope you guys like this new, classier version!
I love it, Em! Very cool. Definitely classy.
Sharp. Quite nice!
Post a Comment