Monday, April 4, 2011

Art Work

Hello! I was just looking around downstairs the other day, and I saw some of my paintings and drawings. I thought it would be cool if I posted them on the blog. So here they are:

5 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY!!!!!
I hope you have a great day! Are you having a themed party this year?

You are a wonderful illustrator! I especially love the bird - you really captured the details. Keep it up!

Love,
your proud aunt Emily!

Abbey said...

No i am not having any theme party, but we are redoing my room, so I am having fun doing that!

Jana said...

Thanks for sharing those--isn't drawing fun? Keep enjoying your art . . . and have a wonderful birthday!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Abbey!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Mindy and Jimmy

Marianna said...

I love your drawings! Did you get my bday text? I hope you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you soon!