Friday, May 27, 2011

After the first grade play, "Life Cycles"


Andreas was a plant and had some great lines!

8 comments:

Todd said...

Leigh says that picture makes her want to "plant" a big kiss on Andreas! I am sure his lines were full of plantifications!

Jana said...

Yes--it was all so much fun, we honestly didn't want to leaf!

Todd said...

I guess this comment section is going to pot!

Jana said...

Yes, I don't think there's eh verbena comment section as pathetic as this! (OK, that was a combination of a pun and Mad Gab).

Leigh said...

My pun creativity is at a low right now, but just wanted to say Andreas and Jana both look great in the picture!

Todd said...

It is too bad Andreas wasn't a rose bush, or we could say we were trading barbs back and forth. Right Barb?

Jana said...

Ouch. That's kind of a thorny issue . . . . are you trying to petal more of that pun nonsense?

Jana said...

P.S. . . . thanks, Leigh!