
This picture of Jack reminded me of this classic photo of us. Leigh, I think Jack's innocent, sweet face and body posture is so reminiscent of yours when you were that age. The only difference is that he's a blond. I also think it's funny that you're holding Jack's arm to ensure as little collateral damage as possible!
2 comments:
Yeah! What a cute comparison. I can definitely see it. I hope Mari and I were gentler with you than Jack is to James sometimes! You're right about the reason I was holding Jack's arm. Sometimes he squeezes James' hands a little too hard.
OK, I love these pictures so much. So in the original, Leigh, is that your tongue I see there? And Mari's profile is so cute! And Emily you just look like you're trying to absorb it all . . . must have been baffling, all those people constantly in your face!
Post a Comment