I choreographed a dance for my school's talent show, and this is the video of it. The song I choreographed the dance to is Who Owns My Heart by Miley Cyrus (Think I spelled her name wrong). In the background they put black sheets of farbic over the lunch tables. Then they wrote everyone's names who was in the Talent Show on the stars. I had a blue star but I don't know where it is on the background....
Some time this morning me and my Mom are going to go pointe shoe shopping. Pointe is a type of ballet, accept when you go on your toes you literally go on your toes instead of the balls of your feet.
4 comments:
Oh, I did my own hair, and the spilts did hurt. Actually in the last one I said "ouch" The student concil people backstage were laughing...
Elena and Andreas loved it! Very imnpressive choreography--that was a lot of different moves to come up with. I think my personal favorite was the "tidal wave" move--cool! Your hair looks great, too. Sorry about the splits--I would never have known that they weren't pain-free (you didn't give it away!)
Abbey, great job! You are so talented. You looked beautiful! Your new pointe shoes are cool!
Wow, you are such a good dancer, Abbey! I have always admired people like you who can remember all that choreography and make it look so good. I would have been the student council kid backstage who just introduces the next performer and opens and closes the curtains!!! Way to use your talent!
Post a Comment