Here are a few pictures from our day. The food was yummy! Here are our friends, Bev and Kris, who we've gotten together with for the past 4 Thanksgivings. My centerpiece (oranges and thyme in a vase and sage around it) looked much better in real life than in the picture. Then later in the day, our friend and frequent babysitter Sheri and her husband came over (last picture).
3 comments:
All I can say is . . . yum! Are those carrots on that plate (cute in cute lil' French Fry length strips?)? Or sweet taters?
Everyone looks so happy. The food just makes me drool. Oh, and so do your granite countertops!
I think the centerpiece looks really classy, by the way!
Ditto what Jana said.
Yes, those were carrots. Bev made them--with a cinnamon glaze. They were wonderful. The plate shot shows once again how terrible I am at food photography. The salad was a "Betty salad"--I think it's famous from a particular restaurant or something--and the dressing is outstanding. Bev brought that last year and I asked her to bring it again.
Post a Comment