Looks like a classic Olvera holiday. I can't get over how much Elena is growing older and so beautiful - like her mom! I bet everyone loves coming over to your house!
Hey, thanks Em! That is so nice of you to say. We do have a lot of fun here--there is a lot of laughing, that's for sure!I only wish Elena looked like me. She's 100% Mexican-looking--Daddy's little girl, at least to my eyes.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Looks like a classic Olvera holiday. I can't get over how much Elena is growing older and so beautiful - like her mom! I bet everyone loves coming over to your house!
Hey, thanks Em! That is so nice of you to say. We do have a lot of fun here--there is a lot of laughing, that's for sure!
I only wish Elena looked like me. She's 100% Mexican-looking--Daddy's little girl, at least to my eyes.
Post a Comment