Monday, February 6, 2012

20 Lebanese toes


and Mom's amazing slipcovers.
How many times did she re-cover that particular pair of sofas? I remember how she'd go to So-Fro and score remnant fabric to use for various house projects like slipcovers, chair seats/cushions, etc. She was so resourceful and always made our house feel cozy and welcoming, huh?

3 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Cute! It took me about 15 seconds to sort out whose legs are whose, though. Leigh's legs and feet seem disproportionately long and big! No offense, Leigh!

Jana said...

I know--when you first look at it, it seems like Leigh's left leg could be Mari's right leg, given the way that Mari's little dress falls. Funny!

Leigh said...

I've always thought the legs were confusing in this picture, too. Didn't we write a caption about that in one of the caption books? Or maybe we just thought about it. I can see a little resemblance to Jack in my face!