I love that picture of us at Lou's. Whenever I see a picture of mom now it makes me want to go back to that instant and hear what we were talking about. That picture was from the day after my Peoria wedding reception. That was a really great weekend.
3 comments:
Aw! Andreas looks just like Mando!
Pretty Barb! Missing her a lot lately. I guess it just took a while to sink in for me. That's a great picture!!!
Happy birthday, boys!
Shannon
Cute little Mando! So much Andreas in there.
I love that picture of us at Lou's. Whenever I see a picture of mom now it makes me want to go back to that instant and hear what we were talking about. That picture was from the day after my Peoria wedding reception. That was a really great weekend.
Love that three button coat. Those California kids start all the fads....
Post a Comment