Happy Birthday, Moonie! What a throwback picture! I haven't seen that in years!!!!
Thanks sista...I had a wonderful, blessed day. That might have been the same day I fractured my arm. haha.
What a cute picture! Before I read your comment I was wondering if this could be near that arm injury that we will all remember forever.Shannon
Other possible locations: Remember that park that was by Emilie Kasube's old house? Boy, I have no idea where that was. Or: Fondulac drive park. I don't remember the layout of the old Bradley park before it got updated. That could be Parkside in the background.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Moonie! What a throwback picture! I haven't seen that in years!!!!
Thanks sista...I had a wonderful, blessed day. That might have been the same day I fractured my arm. haha.
What a cute picture! Before I read your comment I was wondering if this could be near that arm injury that we will all remember forever.
Shannon
Other possible locations: Remember that park that was by Emilie Kasube's old house? Boy, I have no idea where that was.
Or: Fondulac drive park.
I don't remember the layout of the old Bradley park before it got updated. That could be Parkside in the background.
Other possible locations: Remember that park that was by Emilie Kasube's old house? Boy, I have no idea where that was.
Or: Fondulac drive park.
I don't remember the layout of the old Bradley park before it got updated. That could be Parkside in the background.
Post a Comment