Monday, December 24, 2012

How to Celebrate Christmas the Art Gilkerson Way, Part 2

Just in time for Christmas, I thought you'd like to have a copy of Art's favorite Christmas hors d'oeuvres recipe. It will be a hit at your holiday gathering, guaranteed!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Aw, I love it! I gotta make that spam spread sometime! Who wrote the recipe--Mom when she was little? I love the picture, too.

Jana said...

It was me, I think who started it, and I think Dorie finished it. One time when we were on Barker Mom had us copy a whole bunch of recipes for her. Probably it was just something for us to do to keep us busy when Grandma was living there and you were a baby. I also have that Milnot dessert recipe in my 5-year old handwriting. Or maybe it's Dorie's. I'll have to doublecheck.

Emily Nieminski said...

That's a cool graphic! Really retro. So is the recipe! Sounds kinda yummy though!