Just hysterical! I think you should post that first one on YouTube, it's a riot. Casey is just super cool about being mauled, and Addison is just really working up an appetite with all his ab strengthening there. In the second one, it's so funny because Addison seems to be thinking, "Hmm, thanks for the idea, bro, I think I'll do the same thing." LOVE THESE!
D'uh, sorry, I see they are already on YouTube. I like the little noises Addison was making. Didn't Grandma LaHood make that noise when she was playing with all the babies in the family?
4 comments:
Addison is on the left in both of these videos.
Thanks for posting these Emily! Great to see the boys interacting with (and eating) each other!
Todd
Just hysterical! I think you should post that first one on YouTube, it's a riot. Casey is just super cool about being mauled, and Addison is just really working up an appetite with all his ab strengthening there. In the second one, it's so funny because Addison seems to be thinking, "Hmm, thanks for the idea, bro, I think I'll do the same thing." LOVE THESE!
D'uh, sorry, I see they are already on YouTube. I like the little noises Addison was making. Didn't Grandma LaHood make that noise when she was playing with all the babies in the family?
Post a Comment