Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nostalgic Thanksgiving Decor Option

Remember these?


This is just a sampling . . . there are many more! I snagged them from the buffet a few years ago and have been saving them to share with everyone. Now you can access the entire set of these in one handy PDF to print out and use to adorn your holiday table. Here's the link: LaHood Thanksgiving placecards to print and enjoy

















Hey . . . how did that get in there?

(Subliminal message . . . . Christmas is coming . . . .)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Very cool! I didn't know there were older ones, other than my cornucopia ones. I love the labeling (boy Indian, girl pilgrim).

Jana said...

Right! Yours are so beautiful, Em. When I was cleaning out the buffet when I was home for Mari's wedding I couldn't help but gather these all together and sneak them home with me. I love how Mari's kind of combine Halloween and spring/Easter (stickers) with Thanksgiving. The colored paper ones are from the year that we had a big group over because Peg's wedding was right around that time. I think one of you three little girls made them. The middle group I made sometime around 1979 or so.