Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Elena's Recital Performance

Here is Elena playing "Secret Agent" (her choice) on the recital. Sorry the video isn't a better view--I was a one-woman show and had to set up the camera myself (should have asked a parent to do this, but forgot). In fact, I forgot to press "start recording" before the first piece and completely missed Andreas's cute little performance of "This Little Light of Mine." Very sad. Anyway, here is Elena!

4 comments:

Emily said...

WoW! That was so good, Elena! That sounds like a difficult piece to play with all the sharps (?). I can see why she picked it though. It's pretty fun! I'm sure Andreas did great, too!

Leigh said...

Great job, Elena! The Olvera and Kloss kids are so good at so many things--we should have a talent show when we're all together!

jim lahood said...

Wonderful! Congratulations, Elena. This is one of my favorite TV theme songs from the 1960s.

Abbey said...

Very good Elena! Andreas, I bet your piano performance was good too! I wish I was there! Can't wait until the wedding!