Hey! It's the LaHood Family Restaurant in action! Sorry I had to miss that. The menu for that breakfast sounded so good!
Looks great! Wish we coulda been there. Glad Mom got served for once!
Great idea! Once again, nobody invited me, though. I'm starting to feel as if I live on a different planet . . . .
Your state is run by the Terminator. I'd say you live in la la land.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey! It's the LaHood Family Restaurant in action! Sorry I had to miss that. The menu for that breakfast sounded so good!
Looks great! Wish we coulda been there. Glad Mom got served for once!
Great idea! Once again, nobody invited me, though. I'm starting to feel as if I live on a different planet . . . .
Your state is run by the Terminator. I'd say you live in la la land.
Post a Comment