Oh Lord. Not to sound ungrateful... but I've looked better, Jana. Now the guitar.... that's a be-a-ut!I appreciate the sentiment on my special day!
What are you talking about? I love that picture of you! You're gorgeous!
And gorg-ing on a lot of food back then.
LOL, but not true. You were just as cute in that picture as when you were the Lone Ranger Baby.By the way, if your teeth look extra-white in that photo, it's because I whitened them for ya'. You're welcome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Lord. Not to sound ungrateful... but I've looked better, Jana. Now the guitar.... that's a be-a-ut!
I appreciate the sentiment on my special day!
What are you talking about? I love that picture of you! You're gorgeous!
And gorg-ing on a lot of food back then.
LOL, but not true. You were just as cute in that picture as when you were the Lone Ranger Baby.
By the way, if your teeth look extra-white in that photo, it's because I whitened them for ya'. You're welcome!
Post a Comment