
35 years ago on this date, dad and mom committed their lives to each other.

They were an instant family that grew...

And grew...

And grew...

And grew...

And has continued to grow beyond them and their household. And in a short week or two, it will grow again and we can all gather and celebrate the cycle of life and the expansion of our wonderful family. Thanks for stepping out together, dad and mom, on this wonderful journey. We love you!
6 comments:
I sure remember the wedding--good times in Grandma's backyard!
So glad it all worked out and is still working!
I'm at work and the tears are a-flowing...thanks for posting Em. We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents! Love you mom and dad! Happy Anniversary!
Awesome photo montage, Em! What a great family!
Em--fabulous! Mom and I love it! Jimmy and I are like bookends to a bunch of women!
That's the way...we became the LaHood bunch, da dad da da!
Sorry there was no Mikey in the bushes this time.
Post a Comment