Thanks for the birthday wishes! We went out for a nice Mongolian barbecue dinner for something different, and got a babysitter to boot! Well, you know what I mean. A quiet uninterrupted dinner is a rare treat for us these days. Emily, if it helps you to remember (not that I mind the 16th) I was born on Friday the 13th! Does that explain a few things?
3 comments:
Ditto, Todd! Sorry - I don't know why I always think your birthday is the 16th!
I don't know if you knew this, Jana, but that picture was actually taken last year on or within a day or two of Todd's birthday. Very apropos!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! We went out for a nice Mongolian barbecue dinner for something different, and got a babysitter to boot! Well, you know what I mean. A quiet uninterrupted dinner is a rare treat for us these days.
Emily, if it helps you to remember (not that I mind the 16th) I was born on Friday the 13th! Does that explain a few things?
Post a Comment