Thursday, October 14, 2010

Memories . . . .

I think we should each submit a photo of our choice to this great site. I bet they'd all get posted. Who's in with me?

http://badyearbookphotos.com/

3 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Hmm. Which one should I choose? The one where one corner of my collar is tucked under my sweater while the other is out. Or the one where I look like a boy? Or the one where I look like I'm wearing a toupee? Or the one where I look like a boy again? Do I get 2 submissions since Mari never had an awkward photo?

Emily Nieminski said...

Hmm. Which one should I choose? The one where one corner of my collar is tucked under my sweater while the other is out. Or the one where I look like a boy? Or the one where I look like I'm wearing a toupee? Or the one where I look like a boy again? Do I get 2 submissions since Mari never had an awkward photo?

Jana said...

You kill me, Em.

m'K . . . you never, ever looked like a boy. Take those words back right now.

But you're right about Mari.

Wait a minute, I think there was one or two of her with the humongous frames that might possibly pass for semi-awkward. We'd have to take a vote on that.