Great pictures! What a beautiful bride (and beautiful flower girl and handsome ring bearer!). Jana, I love your hair that way. Do you have a picture that shows the back?
Thanks, Leigh. No, I forgot to get a picture of the back. I had set my hair in hot rollers and then just took individual curls and pinned them up in the back with bobby pins until all my hair was secured. Easy!
I know, Vanessa was just gorgeous. She looked like a model!
YOU look like a model, Jana. Seriously, you need to send in your resume to Chadwicke's or Land's End or Dove. BEEE-aaautiful! The kids look great. Looks like a good time was had by all.
4 comments:
Great pictures! What a beautiful bride (and beautiful flower girl and handsome ring bearer!). Jana, I love your hair that way. Do you have a picture that shows the back?
Thanks, Leigh. No, I forgot to get a picture of the back. I had set my hair in hot rollers and then just took individual curls and pinned them up in the back with bobby pins until all my hair was secured. Easy!
I know, Vanessa was just gorgeous. She looked like a model!
YOU look like a model, Jana. Seriously, you need to send in your resume to Chadwicke's or Land's End or Dove. BEEE-aaautiful! The kids look great. Looks like a good time was had by all.
Aw, Em. You're the coolest and you and Leigh both made me smile with your sweet words.
(As a follow-up to your comment: I'd need to send something in to the plus-sized modeling agencies, of course. Heh.)
Post a Comment