Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ballet Recital Caption Contest

Elena's 6th ballet recital was tonight. She danced to Enya's "Orinoco Flow" and the theme from (I'm guessing the 70s movie of) Murder on the Orient Express . . . it's quite upbeat and waltzy, not at all what you'd expect. The choreography was fabulous--we love Elena's teacher and she does lovely work with this group of girls. They had costumes that worked with their leotards, but I wasn't able to get a photo in time before she changed. I think this photo is begging for a caption, but I'm a little slow tonight. Any takers?

3 comments:

Todd said...

Andreas: "Elena, I just counted, and I have 10 fingers! Isn't that crazy?! How many do you have?"

Jana said...

Love that--especially the "Isn't that crazy" part.

Good start, people!

Leigh said...

Andreas saying: "Okay, for my first trick, I will make a ballerina appear right before your eyes....yikes, it worked!"

OR

Elena saying: "Ooops, I guess I gave Andreas a little too much of that shrinking juice."